[Ifeffit] Your internet exchange with "Chachi" about FeCo, last year

Dominik Samuelis d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Fri Oct 31 04:32:54 CDT 2008

Dear Dr. English,

unfortunately, I am not a metals and intermetallics expert. I mostly
work on oxides and related phases.

Nevertheless, I've now ordered your original TMS paper from our library.
As soon as I've found the time to read your analysis, I'll get in touch
with you.

There might be a good chance that EXAFS could give additional insight
into these fine domain structures, since - as you wrote - many atoms
will have a large number of wrong next neighbors. Maybe, there are also
some intermetallics experts on this list, who could comment on this more
knowledgeably.

Best regards,
Dominik Samuelis

--
Dr. Dominik Samuelis
d.samuelis at fkf.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Institut für Festkörperforschung
Heisenbergstr. 1
70569 Stuttgart
Germany
Phone +49-711-689-1769