[Ifeffit] question

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Wed Oct 15 14:10:15 CDT 2008

Hi Guvenc,

It sounds like you need to build some basics. A great place to start is
with the Athena and Artemis documentation and the tutorials on
www.xafs.org.

There are also worked examples using Artemis and Athena installed with
the software. Ifeffit\examples\Artemis\ZnO might be an interesting place
for you to start. (send a thank you to Scott Calvin)

In general all the CN and distances that you metioned below can be
determined, except for O-O. That one will take a bit of detective work
since you will know the metal-O distances.

Good luck,
Shelly