[Ifeffit] Estimation of S02

Hiroshi Oji oji-h at spring8.or.jp
Thu Oct 9 06:27:58 CDT 2008

Hi Leandro,

Thank you for telling me the reference relating to my question.  I'll
take a look at them.  It will take a little bit long time to understand
these references, but I hope I will be able to find the good way to
determine S02 in my case.  My question seems to be FAQ, so I should
check throughly the archive of the mailing list at first.  I am sorry
for that.

Thanks again for your cooporation,

best regards,

Hiroshi