[Ifeffit] about wolframite crystallographic file

Ponader, Carl W Dr PonaderCW at corning.com
Mon Nov 17 08:49:50 CST 2008

Yordy, Bruce

Apparently Atoms doesn't like it that the beta angle in a monoclinic cell is 90 degrees.  When I change the beta angle to 91 degrees or even 90.0001 (and change nothing else), Atoms runs normally.  It's interesting that although Artemis says it has written a message nothing shows up in the messages palette but the echo palette does show that an error was caught.

Carl