[Ifeffit] [PGPLOT build problem] Upgrading to ifeffit-1.2.11b on Ubuntu from source

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Sat Nov 15 12:09:19 CST 2008

Hi Mauro:

I have now produced a package of ifeffit 1.2.11b.  It is in Debian
unstable and available for Ubuntu intrepid and jaunty in my repository

deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu intrepid main contrib non-free
deb http://debian-xray.iit.edu jaunty main contrib non-free

The version for jaunty will be replaced by the ubuntu version once it
propagates into the archives.

I have not built it for hardy but will if anyone has a need for it.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics