[Ifeffit] Sealed Sample Cell

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Nov 12 07:32:09 CST 2008

Boopesh,

Along with Dominik's excellent advice, I would recommend contacting
the APS safety folks *well* in advance of the experiment.  I would
guess that they will require that the samples be packaged at home and
shipped to the APS and that you have additional containment.

Getting the safety people involved will certainly add to the amount of
work you'll have to do, but organomercury compounds are serious
business.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov