[Ifeffit] problem on opening data file

Ruoshuang Huang rh2rr at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 10 15:52:31 CST 2008

Hello All,

Recently I found that I could not open my EXAFS data files using Athena any
more. Previously I had no problem using Athena to do data analysis (the
last time was in last year). Now when I try to open a data file, a small
window appears saying this file 'could not be read by ifeffit as a data
file'. This happened to both the old data files that could be opened
previously and new ones that were obtained recently. All the raw data were
taken on beamline X10C at NSLS in the format of .xfs. I appreciate it if
someone could help and give me some suggestions. I've attached one of my
data files as an example.

Thank you so much,
Ruoshuang