[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 69, Issue 3

Gudrun Bovenkamp bovenkamp at physik.uni-bonn.de
Tue Nov 4 15:57:25 CST 2008

Dear Bruce,

thanks for your detailed answer.

I tried Athena, Arthemis and the Six Pack programs. For all these
programs it was not possible to open a certain file or save a project
to a certain location.
I also tried as you wanted me to get some error messages through the
DOS command console, but the program just ended and did not send any
comment to the cmd! It seems as if it ended in a correct way.
And: the problem occurred just recently.
I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. But it did not seem
so.

I talked to my administrator....and he suggested to delete my profile
and renew it. Now the problem is solved. It was something on my
computer. I am so sorry that I bothered you with this.

Thanks, anyway.
You are just great!

Lisa