[Ifeffit] IXAFS for Mac OSX - Problem launching Artemis

Dean Hesterberg sscdlh at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed May 28 09:27:58 CDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your prompt advice.  Sorry, I meant to say that I re-
installed "iXAFS 2 β1 — IFEFFIT and the Horae suite for the Mac
(universal binary for Tiger and Leopard)" from your website.  I had
removed the program last Friday, re-installed it this morning, and
this time everything seems to be working fine.  If I experience the
problem again, I will try your suggestion of adding (or changing) the
directory in the main "iXAFS" window.

Dean