[Ifeffit] IXAFS for Mac OSX - Problem launching Artemis

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Fri May 23 15:54:21 CDT 2008

Hi Dean,

I am not sure what you mean by reinstalling x11 from the mrcat site. I
didn't know it was posted there.
Anyway, I see this behavior on occasion when Artemis is having trouble
opening a file. The Aquaterm
window pops up with the normal splash screen.

I work around this by just putting a directory in the project or
directory window. For me it doesn't occur often,
but always with the same files.

This is under 10.5.2 on an intel mac.

Jeff