[Ifeffit] 2008 APS XAFS School

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri May 16 13:23:40 CDT 2008

On Friday 16 May 2008 14:12:18 NIRAWAT THAMMAJAK wrote:
> Thank you for such a good news. My name is Nirawat Thammajak from Thailand
> and I am a very beginner for XAFS analysis using IFEFFIT. I have applied
> for this scholarship and hope that the competition will be not too tight.

The competition will be as it will be.  We will contact all
applicants when a decision is made.

It doesn't seem necessary or prudent for me to discuss the competition
for the scholarship in this public forum.  If you or any other
applicants have any questions or comments about the scholarship,
please address them to me directly.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov