[Ifeffit] iron L edges

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Thu May 15 11:04:40 CDT 2008

Bruce,

At first glance, check...

Spectroscopic studies of the reaction of water with metal oxide
surfaces.     Kendelewicz, T.; Liu, P.; Brown, G. E., Jr.; Nelson, E.
J.; McCarthy, M. I.; Chambers, S. A.       Mineralogical Magazine
(1998),  62A(Pt. 2),  763-764.

It's supposed to have the Fe L-edge spectra.  I'm still looking for the
paper to find out for sure.

-Richard