[Ifeffit] Using the amplitude reduction factor as alinearcombination fitting parameter

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu May 1 10:06:47 CDT 2008

Christophe,

If you are not familiar with the work of Shelly Kelly, particularly

  S.D. Kelly, et al, "X-ray absorption fine-structure determination
  of pH dependent U-bacterial cell wall interactions",
  Geochem. Cosmo. Acta, 66(22) 3875-3891, Nov 2002.

and

  E.J. O'Loughlin, et al "Reduction of uranium(VI) by mixed
  iron(II)/iron(III) hydroxide (green rust): formation of UO2
  nanoparticles," Environ. Sci. Technol., 37, 721-727, Feb. 2003.

you should check them out.  You will find her approach to analysis of
exafs of U speciation to be very helpful.