[Ifeffit] Compiling Feff 8.4 on Linux

Adam Webb adam.webb at desy.de
Tue Mar 4 13:48:14 CST 2008

Hi,

With G95 I get the same problem although I could also get a bit of a
traceback.

At line 47994 of file feff84.f (Unit 3 "pot.bin")
Traceback: (Innermost first)
    Called from line 7894 of file feff84.f
    Called from line 96 of file feff84.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

Cheers,
Adam