[Ifeffit] [OT] Ball&sticks open source Perl/Python libraries

Mauro Rovezzi rovezzi at esrf.fr
Thu Jul 31 09:24:09 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I'm sorry if I introduce an off-topic (OT) subject but I would like to
ask if you have knowledge of a simple ball&stick open source library
that could be called from Perl or Python in order to generate "on the
fly" theoretical paths visualization (or any atomic structure).

At the moment the simplest (and useful!) utility I have found is XBS
(http://ihp02.ihp-ffo.de/~msm/) but it is not the best solution because
it needs input files and the output quality is low.

Thanks for your help,
Mauro

--
Mauro Rovezzi <rovezzi at esrf.fr>
PhD student - GILDA BM08 c/o ESRF (Grenoble, FR)