[Ifeffit] reference spectra for Cu(OH)2

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:49:11 CDT 2008

Hi Dariusz:

The reason you are having problems with the likes listed below is that I
changed the format of the database yesterday.  i no longer have the files
in compressed format, so the ".Z" is not necessary, and I have changed the
access method to http:// instead of ftp:// (for security reasons).  The
links should therefore be:

http://ixs.csrri.iit.edu/data/Farrel_Lytle_data/RAW/Cu/cuoh2.017
http://ixs.csrri.iit.edu/data/Farrel_Lytle_data/RAW/Cu/cuoh2.509

The periodic table interface should get you to these links properly now.
Sorry about the problems but I know that Matt's copy of the database is
available and so you got them anyway in a timely manner.

again, if anyone wants to use the database, please start at

http://ixs.iit.edu/database/

Carlo