[Ifeffit] polarization

Asma Tougerti tougerti at ccr.jussieu.fr
Tue Jul 15 02:16:39 CDT 2008

Hi,

I study the sorption of Ni on single crystals of alumina by exafs . the
angle made between the electric field and the sample is 90 and 0 .

I read in “Exafs analysis using feff and feffit , matthew Newville,
j.synchrotron rad (2201), 8,96-100” that we can use feff and feffit to
calculate exafs spectra .

I have three questions:

In this reference authors uses a feff7 Can I use feff6 or I need a feef
recent version ?

There is a manual that explain how to write a feffit.inp file?

How I can include the polarization dependence on my calculation?

Asma