[Ifeffit] linear combination fitting

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Thu Jul 10 08:23:49 CDT 2008

Hi Dave,

Absolutely. Just make a FEFF calculation for each, and then put a
variable in the S02 field of the paths to weight the two possibilities.

Slightly more explicitly:

guess 	FracBridge			=	0.5
def		FracOneOxOneAcid	=	1 - FracBridge

Then in the paths associated with the FEFF calculation for the
bridging ligands, make S02

amp * FracBridge

and in the other FEFF calculation, make S02

amp * FracOneOxOneAcid

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College