[Ifeffit] Athena installation

cserhati csaba cserhati at delfin.klte.hu
Tue Jan 29 05:42:55 CST 2008

Dear All,
I installed the horae66 package on SUSE Linux 10.2.
Everything went well, Artemis and Hephaestus works, but when I try to
use Athena, I get the following message:

unknown color name "Helvetica -12 bold" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Tk/Submethods.pm
line 37.

which looks like true, since 'Helvetica -12 bold' is certainly not a
color name. On the other hand I do not have any idea where to go from
here. Could you help me out of this please.
Regards!

--
Cserháti Csaba