[Ifeffit] saving a window function in Athena/Artemis

Barton, David (DG) DGBarton at dow.com
Thu Jan 3 07:31:53 CST 2008

Renske,

>>Another general question: how can I easily search for specific key
words in the archive folders of the mailing list (without going through
them individually)?

 You can use GOOGLE for a site specific search. For example, enter: ---
KEYWORD site:http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/ ----
into the Google search window and you will be able to search the Ifeffit
archives for your keywords that you are interested in.

Dave
  _________________________________
  David Barton
  The Dow Chemical Company
  Catalysis R&D
  1776 Building
  Midland, MI 48674 USA

________________________________

	Could anyone tell me whether it is possible to save a specific
window function together with the data in either Athena or Artemis?

	Another general question: how can I easily search for specific
key words in the archive folders of the mailing list (without going
through them individually)?

	Thanks & happy new year to you all!

	Renske

	Renske M. van der Veen