[Ifeffit] saving a window function in Athena/Artemis

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Thu Jan 3 07:26:31 CST 2008

Renske,

To search the IFEFFIT mail list archives, use the advanced search feature
of Google, <www.google.com>.  Under the advanced search page of Google,
look for the line that starts with "Domain" and set it to "only" return
results from <http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/>.  then
you can type your key words in the lines at the top of the page and search
the archives.

As an aside, this morning I had trouble accessing the IFEFFIT webpages
while getting error messages that said the APS firewall was denying my
access.  If this happens, try hitting the back button in the browser then
the link again.  This seemed to work for me.

Richard