[Ifeffit] sorting files in Athena

Zajac, Dariusz dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Fri Feb 22 07:37:46 CST 2008

Dear Dave,
that's good idea - but then you have to ask every beamline owner to
change the file names, at each synchrotron... and it will not help if
you want to sort groups later ;)
the  another problem is with the length of files, can you imagine the
file name such as myfilename_elem_edge_temp_date_XXXXXrXXX.dat or
longer?  ;)
greetings
darek

BTW I am a "beamline owner"