[Ifeffit] sorting files in Athena

Zajac, Dariusz dariusz.zajac at desy.de
Thu Feb 21 06:58:08 CST 2008

Hi,
I can not find one small thing - sorting files in Athena - it makes me
crazy ;)
I work with QEXAFS data  - usualy few tens of files or even more. Files
are named in such way: "file_name"rXX.fio where XX is next file number
(1, 2, 3, ... ,10, 11, 12, ... , 20, 21, etc.).
I use Iffefit under Win XP, and every time when I open (import) more
files I have them in such order: 1, 11, 12, 13, ... , 19, 2, 20, 21, 22,
... , 29, 3, 30, 31 ... etc.
So, my question is if there is some "hidden" way to sort automatically
files during importing or in the menue. Do you know something about? Is
the sorting lexigraphical (from Windows)?

another problem which apears, is the limitation of the memmory...

thanks for answer and greetings
kicaj
Zajac Dariusz A.                Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
-Hasylab
phone:  +49-40-8998-2932                                    Notkestr. 85
fax:    +49-40-8998-2787                                   22607 Hamburg
e-mail:                                                          Germany