[Ifeffit] Background Subtraction

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Feb 7 07:38:07 CST 2008

On Wednesday 06 February 2008 20:10:51 Leandro Araujo wrote:
> try checking the red boxes labeled "pre-edge line" and "post-edge
> line" under the "E" tab in the plotting options box (bottom-right of
> the Athena main window). Mind you that this will not work if you have
> more than one experimental dataset selected, so you have to look at
> each dataset individually (as one should).

In fact, Athena could be made to plot pre- and post-edge lines in
multiple data set plots.  I chose not to allow that because I think
that such a plot would be much too cluttered.  If it's something that
people want, though, I could be pursuaded....

Aimee: You can find the Athena document at:
   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/doc/Athena/html/index.html

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov