[Ifeffit] how can i call the function of Athena or Artemis in Python

goodhei8 at gmail.com goodhei8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:52:20 CST 2008

Got you. Thanks for your quick reply.

since i am not ever a software developer(as most people), i really
suggest to do a function lib first(which is the key parts of Athena etc.
and gap between ifeffit and user. then users can use them in python etc
first), then GUI.

PS,
You just made the next version more exciting to me.
Glad to know we are thinking in the same way for this question : )

Thanks

Jack