[Ifeffit] Artemis bug in new version

van der Veen Renske Renske.vanderveen at psi.ch
Fri Aug 15 04:56:23 CDT 2008

Hello!

I just downloaded the new version of Ifeffit (1.2.11) and I am happy
with it except for a small bug that wasn't present in the previous
version.

I am used to work with many different FEFF calculations for the same
data set, all with the same fit model. I usually copy the path
parameters from one calculation to all the others by using <right click>
"Paths -> Export these path parameters... -> to SELECTED paths".
Although a bit cumbersome for many paths and calculations, it worked
fine in the previous version of Artemis. In the new version, it does
exactly the opposite from what I want: it exports the path parameters to
all the paths EXCEPT the ones I selected.

Is there a chance to fix this, or does anybody know a more cunning way
to copy the path parameters from one calculation to the others on a
path-by-path basis?

Thanks in advance!

Renske

Renske M. van der Veen