[Ifeffit] Using the amplitude reduction factor as a linear combination fitting parameter

Bruggeman Christophe cbruggem at sckcen.be
Wed Apr 30 01:50:45 CDT 2008

Dear Wayne,

Thanks for the reply! This is indeed a drawback; if I just fit the
spectra without constaint on the S02 values for the two U species (i.e.
giving them "x" and "1-x"), the sum does not add up to one, but rather
to 0.8 - 0.9. I would be a good idea to defend this value by comparing
with some standards.

Thank you,
Christophe