[Ifeffit] Dodgy Edge Steps

Stefan Mangold stefan.mangold at iss.fzk.de
Mon Apr 28 11:46:07 CDT 2008

Hi,

the edge step should be less than 1; the edge step at white line
should be not higher than 1.5 and die maximum absorption should not be
higher than 2.7 (max. 3) (reason is the signal to noise ratio). The
reason for limiting the edge jump are none linearities of your
detector systems. So I would not use the data for further analysis.

best regards

Stefan
--
Dr. Stefan Mangold