[Ifeffit] Inability to plot in any space other than E

Bhoopesh Mishra bhoopeshm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:34:32 CDT 2008

Hi Andy,
    I suspect you are importing your data as xanes(E) in Athena. All
options gets faded in that case.

 When you import data in Athena, there are several options of data
type like xanes(E), mu(E), nor(E), chi(k) etc. When the data range is
short (which is likely the case for S K-edge), Athena automatically
imports the data as xanes (E). But you can easily force it to mu(E) so
that all the options are available.

Best,
Bhoopesh