[Ifeffit] Reading individual data columns with ifeffit

Matthew Ginder-Vogel mattgv at udel.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:41:27 CDT 2008

Hello all,

When reading data files using the read_data command in ifeffit is there a
way to specify which columns of data will be read? I have very long data
files and run into array size problems when I try and read the entire file.
However, if I could read only columns 1, 2, and 3 rather than all 5 data
columns I think my problem would be solved.

I think narray may be the command to use, but I'm not sure how to implement
it and couldn't find anything in the ifeffit manual.

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Ginder-Vogel
Post Doctoral Researcher