[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.2.10 + Athena 0.8.54, Artemis 0.8.011, Hephaestus 0.17

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu Sep 20 14:25:38 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I just uploaded the new tarball for my codes to SourceForge and to my
web site.  The versions in this source tarball are the versions in the
Windows installer Matt announced yesterday.

There are a number of changes for the Windows users.  This version
uses more up-to-date versions of Perl amd of perl/Tk.  Also, ini files
and other files written by the programs are now written to personal
space rather than system space.  This means that in the future you
will be able to upgrade without blowing away any customizations you
may have made.

	 We STRONGLY encourage all Windows users to download
	  the latest installer and upgrade their computers.

There are no major changes in any of the programs, however a large
number of bugs and problems discovered since the APS XAFS summer
school have been fixed.

Details at http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/HoraeVersion066