[Ifeffit] Double picks on Near Edge region.

沛昌 蔡 pctsai2006 at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Sep 12 05:22:56 CDT 2007

To whom it may concern,      Dear Prof.;
    Here have some questions about Zn doped LiNbO3 single crsystal
  EXAFS fitting problem, we did the similar EXAFS absorption spectra
  as you can see the attach reference paper Fig 7, that shows
  double picks on Near Edge region, and our questions are,

  (1) Base on your great knowledge, how comes about these
      two picks, and is it normal?
  (2) On Artemis program R-figure display, we can find a great pick
      appeared in 0~1 angstrom range (k range=1~12), but we find
      this pick disappeared under (k range=2~12) parameter choosing
      ,so is it relation to question (1)?
  (3) If we want to cut near edge contribution, how should we deal with
      these double picks? choose the rear EXAFS spectrum (aviod these
      two picks)? Or using Athena background removal it?

  Thanks for your time and helping.
  Pei-chang Tsai
  2007/09/12

       設定安全圖章,保護您的 Yahoo!奇摩帳號不被駭客盜用!