[Ifeffit] Can't change values in Athena and Artemis on Ubuntu(Feisty)

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Sep 6 09:27:31 CDT 2007

Hi Jun:

I got my hands on an Ubuntu (feisty) last night.  Unfortunately, I cannot
reproduce the error that you are describing in athena.  I am able to click
on the text boxes and change the values with the keyboard without any
problem.

One thing that I have noticed in the past is that sometimes it is
necessary to select the entire text in the box before you are able to
modify it but that usually does the trick.

If you would like me to help a bit more on this, why don't you just send
me email off-list?  Perhaps I can get some specific information about your
system from you and figure it out.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics