[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.2.10 + Athena 0.8.54, Artemis 0.8.011, Hephaestus 0.17 Mac PPC installer

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Tue Oct 2 03:33:01 CDT 2007

I have made a Mac installer for Ifeffit 1.2.10 and have uploaded it
to sourceforge.net.  The link should be http://
downloads.sourceforge.net/ifeffit/Ifeffit-1.2.10-
Mac10.4_PPC_horae066_pkg.dmg.  I have updated the wiki as well to
mention the new version.  Let me know of any problems.  It seems to
work fine here.

		Paul