[Ifeffit] excuse me!

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Nov 23 11:40:47 CST 2007

Hi Yuzhiguo,

This chapter of the Athena manual explains in some detail how to move data into Athena.

   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/doc/Athena/html/import/index.html

As you can see there, Athena is capable of importing data without modification from many different beamlines.

If you continue to have trouble, you might consider posting an example of the data that Athena is unable to read.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Methods Group at Brookhaven National Laboratory

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel