[Ifeffit] Ifeffit development tools?

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 19 08:51:15 CST 2007

Hi Mauro,

Such an interesting email!  I can think of a number of avenues that
might be useful for you to pursue -- most imporantly:
   http://cars9.uchicago.edu/iffwiki/tdl

Perhaps you could tell us what you are interested in doing.  What new
capabilities are you interested in implementing?  What idea do you
have about making that happen?

PS.  In the last few weeks, I have been making a lot of progress on
Demeter after a long time away.  I doubt that I have fixed any
particular complaint, since I have been working on some stuff that is
pretty far from the user (or even application programmer) end of
things.  I don't want to discourage you from pursuing other avenues,
but it would be helpful to me to know what you think the obvious
short-comings are.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- bravel at bnl.gov

 Synchrotron Measurements Group, Beamlines X23A2, X24A, U7A

 Building 535A, Room M7
 Brookhaven National Laboratory
 Upton NY, 11973, USA