[Ifeffit] conversion to Artemis k^0*chi(k) form

Matthew mamarcus at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 9 13:04:44 CST 2007

Re the recent discussion of importing data into Artemis:  I've just posted to my beamline website
http://xraysweb.lbl.gov/uxas/Beamline/Software/Software.htm a progran which
takes a 2-column k vs. k^n*chi(k) file, divides by k^n and interpolates to a uniform grid to make it suitable for Artemis or
Sixpack.  This will work on earlier versions
of Artemis which expect k to be tabulated starting at k=0 and going up in 0.05A^-1 steps.  Look for the link to EXAFS to
Artemis.zip, download that and also
lvanlys.dll and the LabVIEW run-time engine, if you don't have these already.
    mam