[Ifeffit] Re-check for build lower doping concentration structure in TKAtoms program.

沛昌 蔡 pctsai2006 at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Nov 7 03:40:45 CST 2007

Dear Prof:
    Thanks for your link informations that about AgBr(1-x)Cl(x=0.1667), but
  in our Zn doped case the concentration x=0.06, following your ratio doping
  rule, the doped Zn atom can't replaced the second layer 7 Li atoms, it
  should stand far away from Nb core atom(~7th layer), and we make
  sure the doped effect can't be ignored, so it's a strict situation, and
  we also can't deny the possibility for Zn atom stand the second layer
  Li atoms, so can you tell us the great experiences that you deal
  with these problem.

  Thanks for helping!
  Pei-chang Tsai