[Ifeffit] Build lower doping concentration structure in TKAtoms program.

Webb, Adam adamwebb at win.desy.de
Tue Nov 6 02:10:54 CST 2007

Dear Pei-chang Tsai,

Using dopants in atoms is something which comes up often. It is a FAQ on
the Ieffit wiki.
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/FAQ/FeffitModeling
and a there is a nice page about doped crystals and alloys
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Doped?highlight=%28CategoryNotBulkCrystals%29

There is also a previous discussion on this mailing list. Bruce gave a
good summary here.
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/pipermail/ifeffit/2002-July/000092.html

The wiki pages http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Ifeffit have answers to
many common questions and even a few uncommon ones. It is often the
first place I go when I start a new problem. :-)

I hope this helps and good luck with your structure.

Adam Webb

沛昌 蔡 wrote:
> Dear Prof:
>   We have some questions about build lower doping concentration
> structure in TKAtoms program, as following;
> Q1: The TKATOM program can build up doping structure for
>        lower doping concentration (below 10%) or not?
> Q2: If it can work, how should we build up the doping site?
> Q3: For lower doping case, how do these doped atoms choose where
>        to go in TKATOM program, is it have physical description?
>
> ps: The attach ppt. file show more detail about our questions.
>
> Thanks for helping!
> Pei-chang Tsai

> 怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,*垃圾信剋星*
> <http://tw.rd.yahoo.com/referurl/mail/tagline/spamguard/*http://tw.promo.yahoo.com/antispam/index.html>
> 幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。

Dr. M. Adam Webb
HASYLAB at DESY
Notkestrasse 85
D-22607 Hamburg
Germany

Phone: +49 40 8998-1994, Fax: +49 40 8998-2787
E-mail:  adam.webb at desy.de