[Ifeffit] Build lower doping concentration structure in TKAtoms program.

沛昌 蔡 pctsai2006 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Nov 6 00:52:50 CST 2007

Dear Prof:
    We have some questions about build lower doping concentration structure in TKAtoms program, as following;

    Q1: The TKATOM program can build up doping structure for
         lower doping concentration (below 10%) or not?

  Q2: If it can work, how should we build up the doping site?

  Q3: For lower doping case, how do these doped atoms choose where
         to go in TKATOM program, is it have physical description?

  ps: The attach ppt. file show more detail about our questions.

  Thanks for helping!
  Pei-chang Tsai

怎樣減少垃圾信?只要看到垃圾信,立即按下「這是垃圾信」按鈕,垃圾信剋星幫助你清除你信箱垃圾。