[Ifeffit] help: can I use ifeffit to predict chi?

Tai-Yen Chen tychen at mail.chem.tamu.edu
Fri Nov 2 12:53:38 CDT 2007

Hi, Bruce
   Thanks for the valuable information. I have tried the
sum of pathes method to do the estimation.
But it seems like not to accurtate compared to the data I
found in the paper.
So, I want to go back to the the proper fit fo find out
poper sigma^2 and eo.
But I don't have any numeric chi data for gamma-Fe2O3. Do
you have any idea where I may get these
information? Thanks for all the help.
Best Regard!!