[Ifeffit] Using FEFF8 with Artemis

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Thu May 24 13:54:37 CDT 2007

On Thursday 24 May 2007, Scott Calvin wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a simple way to btach convert a whole
> bunch of files from Mac CR line breaks to pc CR/LF line breaks? I'm
> not part of the linux or unix worlds, but can use either Windows XP
> or OS X methods.

Googling "end of line conversion" returns about a bazillion options.

As for Artemis being broken in terms of handling end of line
characters -- sorry about that.  I have tried several times to get
that working correctly, but without a Mac on hand it is hard for me to
test rigorously.  I'll take a look at that bit of code before the next
release.

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel