[Ifeffit] Plotting problem

Scott Calvin SCalvin at slc.edu
Wed May 23 18:21:01 CDT 2007

Just an amusing aside on this:

Joe Woicik gave a talk at the NSLS Users' Meeting, full of plots from
Artemis and Athena. Every time he was identifying the traces on a
given slide, he'd say something like: "...and Bruce Ravel decided
that the germanium should be given in green..." I don't think I've
ever heard someone cited so much in one 20 minute talk before. :)

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College