[Ifeffit] Plotting problem

Webb, Adam adamwebb at win.desy.de
Wed May 23 00:54:29 CDT 2007

Hi,

In the edit menu there is a handy tool called "Display Ifeffit buffer".
This shows you the commands that Athena sends to Ifeffit. In fact it is
possible to send commands yourself. You just enter it into the entry box
at the bottom of the window.

In answer to your question. The way that I know is to make a plot and
see what the commands are. You can directly copy them into a text
editor, make the changes and paste them back into Athena. All the
labels, colours etc are there.

Adam

Clement Mbudi wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Can somebody tell how to get rid of the " all marked groups" default title
> when plotting several groups together within Athena environment.
>
> The " change group label" seems to only work for a single group.
>
> Similarly, how to change titles of both Y and X axes  within Athena ?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Clement
> Edmonton, AB

Dr. M. Adam Webb
HASYLAB at DESY
Notkestrasse 85
D-22607 Hamburg
Germany

Phone: +49 40 8998-1994, Fax: +49 40 8998-2787
E-mail:  adam.webb at desy.de