[Ifeffit] Plotting problem

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed May 23 00:30:16 CDT 2007

I don't think (or at least I haven't discovered a way) you can change the
labels as you desire in Athena directly.  However, there was a message
that just came on the list recently which suggested a way to modify the
plot.  If you are in Windows, you can write out a metafile (cgm or cgmd, I
think) from the "Plot" menu and the import it into Powerpoint, change it
to a drawing object and change it any way you like.  If you are using
Linux, I think you can do the same thing by writing it out in Latex
picture format or Postscript.

personally, I prefer just writing out the data and importing it into my
favorite publication quality graphing program.

HTH,

Carlo