[Ifeffit] An Ifeffit question.

Richard Mayes mayes at ion.chem.utk.edu
Fri May 18 17:51:47 CDT 2007

There's another way to get better looking plots out of Athena and Artemis
(for those of us who can't completely give up microsoft just yet),
although it's probably a little more time intensive than the options Bruce
mentioned...in the pgplot menu, save the image as a metafile, then import
the metafile into Powerpoint and convert it into a drawing object with the
drawing toolbar (click on the image, then click "ungroup").  That gives
you the options of broadening the lines, changing the colors, enlarging
the numbers, etc.  The drawing object can then be saved as a jpeg and
imported into various other programs.

Rich Mayes

GRA
Barnes Group