[Ifeffit] care and feeding of Athena

Mark Davidson mark at microfab.ufl.edu
Wed May 9 11:24:17 CDT 2007

Hi Bruce,
At this rate, you are going to get a lot of tuppence. :-)

Given 1) that the issue occurs when the number of projects reaches some
unclear number, and 2) that the effect can be non-obviously changed data, I
think that there should be an arbitrary, but safe number that can be
bypassed as Shelly suggests.  If the effect caused bells and whistles and
the program to crash, then it would not be as much of an issue, but changed
data without some obvious symptom of the change is dangerous.
Mark