[Ifeffit] 2007 NSLS XAFS workshop: save the date

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Tue May 8 14:36:43 CDT 2007

This sounds possibly interesting.  I wonder if experience with my own code would suffice instead
of experience with Athena, which I never did really learn.  Anyway, I looked at yu.edu/scc and found no
courses listed there newer than 2006.

On another topic, do you know of a good book or review on EXAFS newer than Konigsberger&Prins and the others
from that classic era?  I occasionally get asked and it seems absurd that I should have to recommend something
from the 1980's.
    mam