[Ifeffit] XAFS postdoc position at HASYLAB

Welter, Edmund edmund.welter at desy.de
Wed Jun 27 07:02:11 CDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

at the Hamburger Synchrotron Strahlungslabor (HASYLAB) a postdoc
position in the XAFS business is available. If you or one of your
colleagues is interested please contact me by e-mail or phone (address
at the bottom of this mail).

The main task will be the operation of our new XAFS-beamline (beamline
C). As a postdoc you will have the opportunity to use HASYLAB's
facilities for your own research. Moreover, you will be a live witness
of the construction and commissioning of the new high brilliance source
PETRA III (user operation at PETRA III will start in 2009) and of the
start phase of the XFEL project.

If you have questions about this mail or the available position please
do not reply to the mailing list, but contact me directly instead.

Best regards,
Edmund Welter