[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Digest, Vol 52, Issue 9

Lena Fitting lf56 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 18 11:32:40 CDT 2007

Dear Michel,

First of all thank you very much for your help with this!

One small comment: I thought that adding an imaginary part to the
potential in EXCHANGE would effectively damp out waves at large
distances. So, I was expecting that the XANES would "converge" at a
certain cluster size, after which no changes of the fine structure would
occur. If that's correct, does it mean that I should choose a larger Vi?

Thanks again for you help.

Lena

Lena Fitting Kourkoutis
E13 Clark Hall